Makita DUC405Z 36V LXT Cordless Brushless 400mm ChainsawMakita DUC405Z 36v Cordless Brushless Chainsaw features Makita's famous Outer Rotor Brushless Motor powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries. Eliminating the need to mix fuel and 2-stroke oil the saw is also quiet and starts at the press of a button. Automatic chain lubrication, the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or softwood, and it has a mains power switch with auto power-off function which automatically turns off the chainsaw after no activity for 1 minute. Automatic chain lubrication, the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments. XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology). Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
Makita cordless brushless chainsawMakita cordless brushless chainsaw is a traditional rear handle chainsaw with a 40cm bar and is powered by 2 x 18v batteries linked in series to run a powerful 36v Brushless DC motor which is around 30% more efficient than its brushed counterparts and provides a longer run time and is virtually maintenance-free. The saw boasts an impressive no-load chain speed of 1,200m/min, variable speed trigger, and captive bar nuts suitable for a range of applications. Metal spike and kickback brake provide additional safety and control.
Makita Cordless chainsaw features:
- A metal spike bumper enables a firm grip on the workpiece.
- Captive nuts to prevent loss of nuts when removing sprocket cover.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- The battery protection system provides over-discharge protection for enhanced battery cycle life and overall battery life