Makita DVC660 18Vx2 Cordless 32mm Brushless Backpack HEPA VacuumThe Makita DVC660 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless Cordless HEPA Filter Backpack Vacuum is suitable for cleaning crews, providing a strong and compact clean-up solution that does away with the extension cords that corded backpack vacuums leave behind. These Makita vacuum cleaners have a sturdy shell with a removable storage box and wide bumper moldings to cover the sidewalls and surfaces. A clean, dust-free workspace is not only cleaner, but it also means fewer long-term jobs. It's also suitable for mica, china clay, and gypsum processes. This HEPA vacuum moves easily on four casters with clip-down locks on the rear pair to stabilize the extractor. Suction power is variable by the control dial on the body of the extractor with the large On/Off switch. The large bumper protects walls and furniture from bumps and scratches.
Makita LXT 18vx2 cordless vacuum cleanerThe best cordless backpack vacuum cleaners are these 36V vacuum cleaners. The mode memory feature allows you to restart with the same suction power as when you last turned it off. For clean exhaust air, a HEPA filter with a high filtration capacity is used. It has a brushless motor with a maximum airflow of 2.2 m3/min and a maximum sealed suction pressure of 11 kPa. In a normal environment, 2 x BL1860B can provide up to 140 minutes of run time. The wide dust bag size of 5.5 L allows for continuous cleaning.
Makita backpack vacuum cleaner features:
- Brushless motor allows 2.2 m³/min of Max airflow / 11 kPa of Max sealed suction
- Delivers up to 140 mins of run time using 2 x BL1860B on a normal setting
- 5.5 L large dust bag capacity enables continuous cleaning work
- The mode memory function allows to start in the same suction power when you turned it off previously Noise Level dB:
- (at 1m ) Max:69dB, High:65dB, Normal:62dB
- (at 1.5m) Max:66.5dB, High:62.6dB, Normal:59.8dB