Makita GN420CSE 7.2 V Li-ion Concrete Gas NailerMakita is one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools on the market. Makita GN420CSE 7.2 V Li-ion Concrete Gas Nailer is Makita’s first cordless nailer to drive pins into concrete. This hoseless concrete nailer is driven by battery and fuel cell for general purpose. The nose tip is designed to provide better visibility for quick and easy access to the desired driving point of the work piece. The slim nose allows better visibility for easy access to the point you aim at, enabling the user to shoot nails into tight spaces. Makita's first cordless nailer to pound pins into concrete is the GN420C.
Makita 7.2 Li-ion Gas NailerMakita's first cordless nailer to pound pins into concrete is the GN420C. The use of a fuel cell as a power source eliminates the need for hoses and compressors. Other notable features include an LED indicator lamp for battery life alert and difficulty identification, a depth control dial to raise/lower the nose without the use of a wrench, and an LED work light to illuminate dim places. For improved maneuverability, the body is lightweight and has a slender nose. Makita 7.2 Li-ion Gas Nailer nose tip is intended to improve visibility and allow for fast and easy access to the required driving point of the work object. The slender nose provides more vision for easier access to the spot you target, allowing the user to fire nails into small spaces.
Makita Gas Nailer Features
- Depth adjustment dial to raise/lower the nose without a wrench
- Removable magazine assembly
- LED job light illuminates workpiece brightly for efficient operation in a dark place
- LED indication lamp for battery power warning and trouble detection
- Flat top housing enables the machine to be placed upside down when not in use
- Dual-position hook convenient for hanging machine on rafters etc