MAKITA HR140DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL BODY ONLYThe Makita HR140DZ is a cordless hammer drill operated by a new CXT 10.8V slide Li-ion battery. It is just 2.0 kg in weight. This 4.0Ah battery is attached and the tool is still small at just 250mm overall length. It is also suitable for non-impact drilling in wood, metal, ceramic, and plastic.
Makita HR140DZ Rotary Hammer DrillFor a wide variety of applications, the Makita HR140DZ Rotary Hammer Drill has two modes of operation: Rotary Only and Rotary Hammer. It has a vibration-absorbing housing as well as a soft rubber handle. The HR140Z can be used in both horizontal and vertical applications. Operator fatigue is minimised due to the compact size and lower weight, which is particularly important for overhead applications. Makita cordless hammer drill tools also have a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for improved operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in LED light, and one-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes.
MAKITA HR140DZ SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL FEATURES:
- For faster drilling, the Makita variable speed motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM, and 1.0 joules of impact energy.
- With a battery, it weighs just 2.6 kg, resulting in less operator fatigue.
- Activity in two modes: "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation."
- For greater flexibility, a variable speed trigger allows the user to adapt the speed to the application.
- 0 - 850 rpm when not loaded