MAKITA HR166DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL BODY ONLYHAMMER MAKITA HR166DZ PLUS A 16mm SDS+ Hammer Drill is now available. It is based on Makita's CXT 10.8v Battery platform and weighs just 2.0Kg. With a charger, this lightweight and compact SDS+ unit is ideal for use at home or on the job site. The maximum drilling capacity into concrete is an impressive 16mm at 4,800 bpm. It is also suitable for non-impact drilling in wood, metal, ceramic, and plastic.
Makita Rotary Hammer drill machineFor a wide variety of applications, the Makita Rotary Hammer drill machine has two modes of operation: Rotary Only and Rotary Hammer. The HR166DZ is a cordless hammer drill unit that can be used horizontally or vertically. The HR166DZ can operate in two modes: rotary only and rotary hammer. It is a rotary drill with an impact mechanism that generates a hammering motion. If you use a hammer, the slots on the SDS+ drill bits allow for some back and forth motion. This, along with the smooth ball bearings, improves the power of the drill's hammer action. The Makita HR166D is a 16mm (5/8") SDS-PLUS cordless rotary hammer that is driven by the latest CXT 10.8V slide Li-ion battery. Both hammer drills and rotary hammers (also known as rotary hammer drills) create a pounding force that allows them to blast through masonry with great efficiency.
MAKITA HR166DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL Features:
- Extremely effective Motor with no brushes
- SDS-PLUS sliding chuck with one-touch bit installation and removal
- Side Handle Adjustment and Depth Gauge
- The vibration-absorbing handle decreases hand vibration.
- The well-balanced design is compact and lightweight, reducing fatigue.
- There are two modes of operation: Only rotary and rotary hammer electric brakes are available.
- Trigger-controlled variable speed
- Controlling the pace at all times
- LED job light with forward/reverse rotation