Makita XDG02Z 18V LXT 1/4" Compact Die GrinderMakita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4” Compact Die Grinder (model XDG02Z, tool only) combines power and portability in a small package. It is designed for a variety of metalworking surface-preparation applications such as grinding, smoothing, and cutting. The Makita-built motor in the XDG02Z delivers 26,000 RPM for faster grinding. The lightweight design with barrel grip weighs just 3.8 lbs. (with battery) and has a short-neck design (12-1/8” L with battery) that makes it suitable for operating in small spaces. The slide switch has a lock-on feature for operator comfort, as well as vent slots that guide exhaust air away from the user. The Makita XDG02Z also features a solid aluminum housing for added durability.
Makita 1/4" Die GrinderMakita XDG02Z has a built-in L.E.D. light that warns of overload motor safety due to over-torque. Furthermore, when it is time to recharge the battery, the L.E.D. light flashes red. Makita Cordless Die Grinder provides speed and portability in a small package, making it suitable for a variety of metalworking surface-prep applications. It is part of Makita's 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their class, allowing them to spend more time operating and less time charging.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF MAKITA CORDLESS DIE GRINDERThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Die Grinder. Some of them are DG 700, GA18LTXG, DCG426P2-GB XR, DCG426N-XJ, GGS18V-LI, and many more.
18V Makita Die Grinder Features
- Compact short neck design for increased maneuverability in constrained spaces
- Makita built a 4-pole motor that delivers 26,000 revolutions per minute for faster grinding
- The short neck design is only 12-1/8 in. L with battery (not included) for increased maneuverability
- Compact barrel grip design with rubberized soft grip allows for an easy grinding in various orientations
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- Slide switch with lock-on capability for continuous operation
- Built-in LED light provides overload motor protection warning due to over-torque and low battery recharge warning
- Anti-restart protection designed to prevent motor start up when the battery is inserted with switch locked
- Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damage to the work surface
- Externally accessible brushes for easy
- Solid aluminum housing for added durability
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue