Makita Cordless XTR01Z Brushless Compact RouterThe Makita XTR01Z Cordless Compact Router combines the strength of a corded tool with the portability of a cordless tool. It is capable of a wide range of routine tasks when paired with a Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (battery and charger sold separately) and has no cord to restrict you. It has an 8-7/8" tall lightweight, ergonomic build and weighs just 4.6 lbs. with a 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). It has a Makita BLTM Brushless Motor for increased run time, strength, speed, and tool life. The Makita Cordless XTR01Z Brushless Compact Router features a variable speed dial that adjusts between 10,000 and 30,000 RPM to fit the speed to the application, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and soft start to minimise unwanted torque at startup.
Makita 18V Compact RouterMakita 18-Volt LXT Brushless Compact Router with Lithium-Ion Battery. The end result is precise and smooth. A strong brushless motor guarantees performance and precision. Makita's brushless motor allows for faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials. The Makita 18V Compact Router's electronically driven BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to adapt torque and RPM to changing application demands. An LED lamp illuminates the work room. Simple depth adjustments are possible thanks to the cam lock mechanism. 1/4 in. shank routers are needed. It is.
Makita XTR01Z Compact Router Features
- A Brushless motor made by Makita delivers quicker and more precise cuts in a variety of materials.
- The electronically driven BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the application's changing demands.
- The variable speed control dial (10,000 to 30,000 RPM) allows you to match the speed to the application.
- Under load, electronic speed control maintains a constant speed.
- For user and workpiece safety, an on/off button with a separate lock button helps avoid accidental tool startup.